go to search
middle angular developer for energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Angular Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Angular Developer to join our team.
- Web application front end implementation
- Work with QA to define and coordinate testing of the developed
- 2+ years of Angular experience
- Frontend framework Angular2+ is required, it is nice to have experience with AngularJS / VUE / React as well
- Knowledge of HTTP and Sockets protocol
- Experience with version control software such as Git/TFS
- Experience with build tools such as webpack
- Agile process experience
- Nuget / Jfrog experience
- Continuous Delivery (pipeline, deployment) experiemce
- RabbitMQ experience
nice to have
- Knowledge on ASP.NET (WebAPI/SignalR, MVC/MVVM)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.