middle automation tester for a financial information company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2 years and above in a software testing position with strong experience in testing processes and methodologies to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Development Team sprint verification
- Creation of automation tests in Test Automation Framework using JUnit 5
- 2 years and above in software testing position with strong experience of testing processes and methodologies: plan, design, execute and report
- Familiar with agile methodology and good sense of quality ownership and risk assessment
- Experience for relational database relevant testing
- Web Service / API Testing skills
- Technical experience in Java/Python, SQL, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience with one of automation framework: testng, pytest, robot framework, etc.
- Experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins, etc.), understand the CI/CD methodology
- Knowledge of AWS will be a plus
- Good communication for both oral and written English in working environment with logical thinking view
- English level A2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.