middle automation tester for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of experience in Automation software testing, and solid knowledge of RubyOnRails to join our Scrum Team.
Our client is an American financial services holding company. It is the largest non-bank lender in the United States and a leading consumer finance company whose shares are constantly growing at the market.
One of the critical and highly visible initiatives is building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for the customers. The mission of the current Project is on the building new functionality and implementing improvements on the customer's digital platform by cross-platform development (Web, Android, iOS).
You'll work as part of a full-stack agile development team to design and implement web application.
The ideal candidate understands how to balance a desire for perfectionism with the need for pragmatism. You will integrate with and leverage the existing systems as you help build solutions. Java Quality Automation Engineers with desire to learn Ruby Automation testing and provide mentorship can be considered on this position.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.