middle automation tester for a tech company
Currently, we're looking for a Remote Middle Automation Tester to join our team.
The customer is a tech company that provides an e-commerce experience to its customers and vendors. It aims to serve customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology.
- Code new features and improve the existing platform to exalt the client's platform experience, and scale
- Improve yourself with your team members learning new technologies and acquiring new skills
- Participate in planning meetings, estimate tasks, do code reviews and code in pairs
- 2+ years of experience in Automated Testing
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge on automated testing frameworks and languages (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, jUnit, Cucumber, Espresso, JS test frameworks etc.)
- Strong experience writing & maintaining automated test scripts for web applications
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Knowledge on Java, Python
- Knowledge on SQL
- Proactive attitude in identifying issues and solutions that help in improving Software Quality
- Good command of written and spoken English (B1+)
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere and prioritizing work appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and debugging skills
- Curious, meticulous observer who executes test cases creatively and innovative
- Speaking up when something just doesn’t feel right with productive feedback
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.