go to search
middle automation tester for a telecommunications company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Automation Tester for a Telecommunications Company
We are looking for a talented remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of QA experience, and strong Performance Testing skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
It can be a good opportunity to develop professionally and improve your potential.
- Perform Performance Tests like Load Testing, Stress Testing, Spike Testing, etc.
- Maintain a complex JMeter script logic
- Provide required artifacts (e.g., thread/heap dumps) to dev team for initial/further RCA
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Ability to understand and maintain a complex JMeter script logic
- Basic experience of work with Git, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Basic Unix administration skills
- Understanding of Java Memory Model; ability to provide required artifacts (e.g. thread/heap dumps) to dev team for initial/further RCA
- English (A2-B2)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
nice to have
- Ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Familiarity with Dynatrace
- Familiarity with TIGER Framework
- Familiarity with Hybris / AEM
- Experience in working with a distributed team
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.