middle automation tester for a telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of experience and experience with Robot Framework and Pythonto join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Identifies actual or potential problems of the software at different states of the development
- Develop new test scenario scripts and maintain/stabilize existing ones
- Report issue and follow them until their closing state
- Collaborate with peers’ testers and developers to improve testing processes
- Perform exploratory testing to find out defects, test use cases/features or module level functionalities for just developed by dev team functionalities
- 2+ years of experience as a Automation Tester, preferably testing large distributed systems, in multiple testing domains but with most emphasis on manual functional testing
- Experience with Robot Framework and Python is required
- Experience with unit testing & agile practices
- Experience with BDD is required (Gherkin highly appreciated)
- Experience with manual testing (debugging skills will be also appreciated)
- Experience working in an agile environment and working directly with engineers - Test automation experience with other tools such as Cucumber / Selenium
- Understanding of the IP v4/v6 protocols
- Ability of reading Ethernet protocols using e.g. Wireshark
- English level proficiency B1
- WebDriver / Appium / mocha + chai is appreciated
- Experience with Jenkins / CI
- Knowledge of Digital TV standards
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified Tester
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.