middle automation tester for an agrichemical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 3+ years of mobile app and web app testing, experience in automation, framework outlining, and script coding to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Create automation scripts
- Create test plan, design test case / test scripts
- Bugs tracking and run bug triages
- Work directly with Developers, Product Managers, and Technical Leads to ensure quality deliverables
- Define and report Weekly and Monthly QA metric reports
- Bachelor’s degree or related disciplines preferred
- 3+ years of mobile app and web app testing
- Experience in automation, framework outlining, and script coding
- Strong expertise in use of stress testing tools and software testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of quality assurance procedures and testing mobile application /Java applications
- Excellent grasp of basic SQL queries and Internet technologies
- Automation experience on script writing with Selenium or Appium
- Knowledge of defect management using Jira
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.