middle automation tester for life-science company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of test automation/programming experience in Python to join our team.
The customer is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that operates in the healthcare, life science, and electronics segments.
You will join a cross-functional multi-national team. This position requires direct communication in English with the customer and few remote teams.
- HP ALM automation
- Effective cooperation with other team members
- 2+ years of test automation/programming experience in Python + pyunit
- Familiarity with the following tools: Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with Robot framework
- Familiarity with AWS services: EC2, S3, EMR, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Glue, etc.
- Unix shell experience, Bash scripting
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Familiarity with Groovy (DSL for Jenkins jobs)
- B1+ level of English with speaking skills of at least B2 level
- Manual testing experience
- Knowledge of test design techniques
- Performance testing experience
- Unix administration experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.