middle automation tester in java for a financial company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java to join our global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
The project includes new feature development, re-engineering, and enhancing existing core features.
- Good Java programming skills (Java 8, at least lambdas and Stream API)
- Good experience using Selenium WebDriver
- Good experience using REST Assured for API testing.
- Experience using Jenkins
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming techniques
- Understanding of Spring framework.
- Experience using GIT
- Cloud basic knowledge
- Use of source code management tools such as (Git preferred)
- Good knowledge of SDLC and test management tools
- Demonstrable understanding of the test lifecycle (planning, analysis, execution, reporting)
- Experienced in or a strong desire to work in a formal agile software development lifecycle
- Familiar with continuous build and integration
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.