middle automation tester in java for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
- Continuously collaborating with scrum team members on a daily basis to analyze product priorities and requirements, and develop testing needs to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy that includes automated and manual testing
- Understanding the Automation framework and contributing to writing automation test scripts, execute and maintaining them across the required browsers/devices
- Take ownership of automation and manage it with minimal supervision
- Writing and executing effective test cases to ensure adequate testing coverage, including regression testing
- Documenting defects and track issue resolution
- Escalating issues to the agile development team and management
- Working closely with developers to ensure a solid understanding of changes being made and ensuring test plans coverage is complete
- Contributing to Scrum ceremonies, aiding in estimating work effort, and managing work to meet sprint and delivery schedules
- Adhering to process, tools, and metrics standards within the development team
- Continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations
- 2+ years of proficiency in Java and Selenium
- Experience in Manual Testing/QA knowledge
- Experience in Mobile App Testing
- Knowledge of Agile approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of Gradle/Maven, Git
- Apache Maven
- Web Service / API Test Automation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.