middle automation tester in js for a publishing company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in JS to become a part of the global team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Work with the QA Manager to meet automation test requirements to the highest standards
- Design Automation test strategies, test frameworks based on user requirements
- Help and assist other products with technical choices and define the next level for the present technical solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Automation Testing in JS
- Experience of working with Cucumber to run automated acceptance tests written in a behaviour-driven development (BDD) style
- Experience of writing automated tests for APIs REST or gRPC
- Experience of working with Node Package Manager
- Experience of working with source control systems like (Git Hub) or equivalent and working alongside a Development team
- Understanding of how to write test cases which are concise and readable using Gherkin
- Understanding of what can make end-to-end tests fragile / brittle, and what techniques make for more resilient and low-maintenance end-to-end tests
- Ability to talk with Developers, Product Specialists and raise any issues encountered in creating tests for the application to find the best solution, rather than operating with a silo mentality
- Knowledge and experience of OMS Systems and financial markets
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Understanding of Business Driven Development methodology (BDD)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team
- Knowledge and awareness of Non-Functional performance testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.