go to search
middle automation tester in .net
Middle Automation Tester in .NET
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
- Work on integration of a new entity mostly focused on backend automation from Unit testing (nUnit and nSubstitude) to Pipeline integration and automated regression testing (Echo tests)
- Develop test strategies, plans, and scripts for automation as well as functional and integration testing
- Work very well with developers, execute test scripts, log and develop automated test results reports from pipelines, and resolve testing issues
- Perform code review, troubleshooting, and correct small bugs directly on the code
- 2+ years of QA experience using .NET
- Knowledge of leading test automation tools and their application is a must
- nUnit and nSusbstitude or any other Unit testing and Mocking technologies is a must
- Willing to learn pipeline automation framework built for .NET apps
- MongoDB experience or any No-SQL DB
- Experience in Microservices and Event sourcing (Like Kafka or RabbitMQ) is a big plus
- Cloud experience with Docker, especially in GCP, is a big plus too
- Critical thinking on coding best practices and architecture
- Good communication skills
- English B2+ or higher
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.