middle automation tester in .net
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET for testing of multi-asset classes order management and execution management system for the hedge fund.
Note: This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Define testing strategy, plan, and scope of testing for release
- Organize and control the testing process from a business value perspective
- Facilitate inter-team communication across feature teams and POs to mitigate possible risks
- Assess the progress and effectiveness of the testing effort
- Present an aggregate view of testing plans and results to the business
- 2+ years QA experience and at least 3+ years experience in Test Automation in .NET
- Good knowledge of C# and OOP
- Experience with Git/TFS, Maven, SVN
- Understanding of CI (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
- Experience in Agile software development is a must
- Experience in working with NUnit
- Understanding of capital markets business domain, and experience testing trading platforms is a big advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building from scratch or/and extending automation testing frameworks will be a plus
- Experience in communication with the client
- Working experience in testing in agile methodologies
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience working with automation testing team
- Experience in API testing
- Strong understanding of functional testing practices, documentation, and process
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English level (B2+)
- Other languages are nice to have
- This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.