middle automation tester in .net
We are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET to work on the products for the insurance & payments industry.
Innovative technologies, cool web applications, complex workflows and more are waiting for you here!
- Functional testing of web applications, as well as usability testing, cross-platform testing, and security testing for MVC/SPA applications and Web APIs
- Communicate with business analysts and developers about functional requirements and system behavior clarification; work with developers on reproducing and clarification of the found issues
- Work on test documentation: test plans, test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports
- Improvement of quality-related processes at all stages of product development
- Participate in automation testing of the software components
- Own each task taken like a micro-project, and you are its responsible lead. Be detailed and honest about things and issues. Have the will to learn constantly and do professional self-improvement.
- Growth Mindset, Problem Solver, Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Leverages Resources, Strong Drive, True Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change, Commitment to Personal & Professional Development
- 2+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Good knowledge of testing theory and ability to learn new things
- Be able to read/write and speak in English (B2+ level)
- Knowledge of automation testing techniques & frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of SQL/no-SQL DBs, REST API
- ISTQB certificate or similar
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.