middle automation tester in .net for a media conglomerate
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Participate in TA Framework creation from scratch, building test strategy
- Develop and maintain the API and UI test automation framework based on C# .NET
- Implement and update existing automated tests.
- Create and update test cases in Azure DevOps.
- Run automated tests using GitHub and analyze results.
- Perform test automation code review and refactoring.
- Participate in regular scrum meetings, QA teams meetings: daily stand-ups, planning and demo sessions, status calls.
- Carry out test estimation and planning activities.
- Work with UI load automation testing.
- 3+ years in Automated testing in .NET
- Test automation experience in Azure
- Test automation experience for Web/API
- Experience with test process: test cases, test plan
- English: B1+ and higher
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.