go to search
middle automation tester in .net for software company
Middle Automation Tester in .NET for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in .NET for a Software Company to join our team.
- Work with developers, execute test scripts, log and develop automated test results reports from pipelines, and resolve testing issues
- Able to do code reviews and troubleshoot bugs
- Have critical thinking on coding best practices and architecture
- Test automation with a focus on the integration of a new entity, mostly focused on backend automation from Unit testing (nUnit and nSubstitude) to Pipeline integration and automated regression testing (Echo tests)
- 2+ years of Automation testing experience in .NET experience
- nUnit and nSusbstitude or any other Unit testing and Mocking technologies knowledge is a must
- Willing to learn pipeline automation framework build for .NET apps
- MongoDB experience or any No-SQL knowledge
- Good communication skill
- Experienced test automation person with a focus on the integration of a new entity, mostly focused on backend automation from Unit testing (nUnit and nSubstitude) to Pipeline integration and automated regression testing (Echo tests).
- Ability to develop test strategies, plans and scripts for automation as well as functional and integration testing. Knowledge of leading test automation tools and their application is a must.
nice to have
- Experience in Microservices and Event sourcing (Like Kafka or RabbitMQ)
- Cloud experience with Docker, especially in GCP
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.