middle automation tester in .net for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Automation Tester In .NET to join our team.
- Experienced test automation person with a focus on the integration of a new entity, mostly focused on backend automation from Unit testing (nUnit and substitute) to Pipeline integration and automated regression testing (Echo tests)
- Ability to develop test strategies, plans, and scripts for automation as well as functional and integration testing. Knowledge of leading test automation tools and their application is a must
- Must work very well with developers, execute test scripts, log and develop automated test results reports from pipelines, and resolve testing issues
- Must be able to code review, troubleshoot and even correct small bugs directly on code
- Must have critical thinking on coding best practices and architecture
- 2+ years of experience with Automated Testing In .NET
- Experience with NUnit and NSusbstitude or any other Unit testing and Mocking technologies
- Experience with MongoDB or any No-SQL DB.
- Experience with Microservices and Event sourcing (Like Kafka or RabbitMQ) is a big plus
- Experience with Docker, especially in GCP
- Knowledge of Automation framework build for .NET apps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.