middle automation tester with js for a truckload shipping company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with JS to join our global team.
The customer is a freight exchange service and provider of transportation information in North America.
- Working closely with product owner, business analyst, and design specialist to understand requirements and acceptance criteria for each story within JIRA and be willing to update stories in JIRA with additional information
- Writing and updating Cucumber feature files to ensure test scenarios contain adequate coverage for each JIRA story
- Working with automation team and QA Lead to select test scenarios to automate, and then implement them
- Minimum of 2 years experience writing Cucumber feature files
- Experience in Node.js automation
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with manual and automated testing of REST APIs
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Postman, Angular.JS
- Experience with Python, AWS
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Test Cafe understanding
- Familiar with Page Object Library such as SitePrism
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.