middle azure engineer for a pharmacy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Azure Engineer with 2+ years of Software prototyping and Construction experience, and .NET Core Web API expertise to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
The main set of tasks is associated with Software prototyping, Support, and Troubleshooting.
- Analysis and Design – Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- 2+ years of Software prototyping and Construction experience
- Strong experience with .NET Core Web API and Azure (AKS, Azure DevOps, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure ARM Templates)
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.