go to search
middle back-end developer for a retail & distribution company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Back-End Developer for a Retail & Distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Back-End Developer for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
The customer is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories.
- to create a new marketing solution with high digital coverage for all related business processes and ca. 3.600 hours free-up per market per month;
- to combine the best of product led organization, domain driven design, micro-services and micro-frontend architecture and event driven architecture.
- 6+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience with:
- MySQL Aurora Db
- Apache Kafka
- Spring Boot
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of:
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.