go to search
middle backend engineer with node.js for EPAM systems
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Backend Engineer with Node.js for EPAM Systems
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Backend Engineer with Node.js to join our team.
- Doing technical masterpiece and solving technical challenges in order to transform business requirements into technical solutions.
- Developing extremely sophisticated platform that empower a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaging minds.
- Operating within a dynamic team focused on Frontend development but also working with engineers from several different areas of focus
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a mastery of fullstack development
- Professional software development experience in technically rigorous environments holding extremely high bars for their engineers.
- Experience with both frontend and backend engineering would become a great benefit
- Strong Typescript and Next.js production experience
- Strong Node.js experience and AWS ecosystem
- Strong LESS experience
- Strong algorithmic and debugging skill.
- Experience and practical using of ContentStack CMS
- Understands SDLC, Agile, Design patterns
- Basic knowledge of UX Design principles
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.