middle big data devops engineer for a business services company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Big Data DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of DevOps experience and CI/CD implementation skills to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Contributing to the infrastructure building
- Supporting of development, testing and production environments
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience in environment creation, preparation for different activities: DEV, QA, UAT, E2E, Cutover
- Experience in problems, issues analysis (CI/CD + environments)
- Experience in executing cutover plan testing and rollout to production
- Experience in maintaining regular delivery support activities (bug fixing, rebuilding, patching)
- Configuration of integration points
- Knowledge of different components of infrastructure (monitoring, logs management, consolidation tools)
- Knowledge of Mocks, Patch, Helper Scripts
- Knowledge of AWS platform
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of infrastructure scaling
- Experience with canary releases, blue/green deployment, pilot regions implementation
- Knowledge of Replication, Rollback procedure development
- Experience in developing a disaster recovery plan
- Understanding of the Release management process
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.