middle big data devops engineer for a business services company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Big Data DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of DevOps experience and CI/CD implementation skills to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Contribute to the infrastructure building and support for development/testing and production environments
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience of environment creation/preparation for different activities: DEV, QA, UAT, E2E, Cutover
- CI/CD implementation skills
- Ability to execute cutover plan testing and rollout to production
- Experience in problems/issues analysis (CI/CD + environments)
- Configuration of integration points
- Skills in maintaining regular delivery support activities (bug fixing, rebuilding, patching)
- Background in implementation of different components of infrastructure (monitoring, logs management, consolidation tools)
- Project specific tools development experience (mocks, patch, helper scripts)
- Knowledge of the AWS platform
- Skills in preparation of the DevOps strategy and management of its implementation
- Knowledge of infrastructure scaling
- Experience with canary releases, blue/green deployment, pilot regions implementation
- Knowledge of Replication/Rollback procedure development
- Experience in developing a disaster recovery plan
- Clear understanding of the Release management process
- Monitoring process implementation skills
- Ability to manage environment utilization across all stream/releases
- Participation in preparation of infrastructure part of project plans
- Preparation and management of a cutover plan: artifacts, user guides, testing process, rollout to production
- Teamwork organization (reporting, coordination) skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.