middle build engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Build Engineer with AWS experience, knowledge of some orchestration tools and experience with scripting and automation to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitoring and support for servers and clients
- Maintenance, support and monitoring of distributed environments
- Working on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks
- AWS CI/CD development and integration (git, GitLab, Jenkins, code pipeline, code deploy, AWS API & cloud tools)
- Cloud Formation. Core AWS security best practices (security groups, IAM roles, etc.)
- Experience with scripting and automation: Shell, Perl, Python, SQL
- Knowledge of some orchestration tools: puppet, run deck, Ansible
- Some Cloud-watch, Datadog, Splunk, ELK, Sumo Logic experience
- Working knowledge of other key AWS technologies like would be a big plus: ECS/ECR/EC2, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Docker, Kubernetes etc. good knowledge of networking in AWS (ALB/ELB) and on Prem