middle build engineer with azure for an oilfield services provider
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Build Engineer with DevOps experience and 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Azure to join our team.
The customer is the world’s leading oilfield services provider operating in more than 120 countries. The company supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services.
The objective is to build and support infrastructure for Java Spring web application that will be hosted in Azure cloud.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process
- Implement Azure best practices
- Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable and resilient
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Azure (infrastructure setup, CI/CD pipelines, configuration, best practices)
- Terraform skills
- Python/Bash skills
- CI/CD setup experience
- Knowledge of Azure services (Active Directory, Resource Manager, Application Gateway, Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Key Vault, Application Insights, Azure Cache for Redis, Container Registry, Storage, App Service, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Good communication skills
- English level - B1+
nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of GCP
- ECE (Elastic Cloud Enterprise) experience
- ECK (Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes) skills