go to search
middle business analyst for a business services company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Business Analyst for a Business Services Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst with 2+ years of Business Analysis experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of requirements and documentation during the initial phase and MVP, focus on use cases (data).
- Translate understanding of business needs into well-defined requirements to be implemented by development teams; requirements to be in format of user stories as well as text documents
- Develop good quality requirements, accept deliveries in accordance with acceptance criteria
- Deep understanding of client’s business / processes and surrounding data ecosystem
- 2+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experienced with Jira
- Data project experience
- Strong client facing skills and good English (B2)
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.