middle business analyst for a consumer electronics company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst with 2+ years of business analysis experience and experience implementing WebRTC APIs to join our team.
The customer is a privately held, American company that designs and sells televisions and sound bars.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to determine project scope and vision
- Work with Stakeholders to plan Release scope and timelines
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Create process models, mockups, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team
- Manage and track status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforce and redefine as necessary
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements, verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Test business processes and recommend improvements
- 2+ years of Business analysis experience
- Experience implementing WebRTC APIs and using WebRTC SDKs
- Deep proficiency with WebRTC and telephony/VoIP concepts
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.