middle business analyst for a multinational media conglomerate
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst for a Multinational Media
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was
founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Lead the discovery phase together with a solution architect to define main technology stack
- Continuous definition of requirements aligned with customer expectations
- Documentation of business requirements
- Definition of required IT processes fulfilling business value
- Backlog creation
- 2+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Proficient in requirements elaboration
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to dive into the details of business use cases and get deep understanding of the system/application usage
- Highly self-organized, provide a pro-active attitude and organize work independently
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Experience in setting BA processes
- English level: B2
- Cloud principles understanding (preferably AWS)
- System analysis skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.