middle business analyst for a retail company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division, and CT REIT.
- Detail out the requirements and groom the backlog for the scrum team
- Attend Sprint ceremonies
- Help identify gaps and prioritize the stories
- Work with team to plan sprints
- Assist with the testing
- Cooperate with developers to create tickets and describe WFs
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to create a data workflow diagram
- Knowledge of Confluence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Understanding of Requirement Analysis
- Familiarity with UML
- Familiar with CTC and able to work with Stibo Step and Digital (AEM) system
- Technical skills (be able to read a simple JS code) are a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.