middle business analyst for a technology company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
Our customer is a healthcare technology firm focused on improving healthcare operations through cognitive computing. By aligning cognitive computing behind clinical expertise, they're creating a new framework for decision-making.
- Creating and describing backlog items on behalf of Product Owner
- Clarifying and refining backlog items already created by Product Owner
- Teaching Product Owner with agile tools and techniques and to improve quality of backlog items
- Describing and clarifying solutions
- Creating product documentation
- Collaborating with Delivery Team and resolving minor impediments via making some product-related decisions on behalf of Product Owner
- 2+ years of production experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with writing user stories (including acceptance criteria)
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira
- Proficiency in Scrum, Agile Development
- Knowledge of BA artifacts documentation
- Knowledge of Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Strong communication skills and English level (B2 and higher)
- Be able to translate business needs to a technical team, communicate technical information to relevant stakeholders
- Healthcare domain experience
- Technical background and understanding of software engineering principles
- Experience with API specification, UI Prototyping, AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.