middle business analyst for american health company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst for American Health Company.
The customer is a for-profit American health company based in Louisville, Kentucky. In 2021, the company ranked 41 on the Fortune 500 list, which made it the highest ranked (by revenues) company based in Kentucky. It has been the third largest health insurance provider in the nation.
- Plays the Business Analyst role
- Work closely with EPAM Product Management, client stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured, scope is controlled and expectations are met
- Work closely with team members to synthesize analysis into key features and develop actionable recommendations
- Participate or facilitate requirement grooming, story review meetings with vendors teams, client stakeholder and epam internal design teams
- Read and understand project documentation; creates and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user story, wireframes etc.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders; communicate with stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of business domain, technologies and solutions
- Expected to work without direct supervision
- Contribute as a part of global team working in multiple timezones
- 2+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Completed higher technical education (in IT - advantage);
- Experience in the automotive industry, spare parts, logistics (as an advantage)
- Profile experience of at least 3 years;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in interviewing stakeholders, writing requirements for development;
- Knowledge of business process description notations;
- Experience in optimizing business processes;
- Ability to build the integration process of various internal and external IT systems;
- Understanding client-server interaction;
- Basic SQL skills.
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.