middle business analyst for an American cosmetics company
Currently, we are looking for a strong remote Middle Business Analyst with 2+ years of business analysis real-life project experience to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products, based in New York City.
The main pool of tasks is associated with working on a mobile application solution (iOS, iPads) that will provide capabilities to find most suitable fragrance based on user emotions when sampling the fragrances (integration with 3rd party SDK).
- Gather requirements and create specifications
- Elicit and analyze customer requirements
- Create and update User Stories (or Software Requirements Specification)
- Implement ITSM processes
- Communicate requirements to a project team (be a liaison between a customer and team members)
- Run demo session and create user guides
- 2+ years of business analysis real-life project experience (ability to gather/define project requirements from scratch)
- Strong experience in requirements management (previous experience with mobile applications (iOS) and platforms is preferred)
- Knowledge of Jira + Confluence
- Expertise in software development process
- Understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM) and BA’s responsibilities in them
- Strong (at least B2+) English language skills (both speaking and writing) as the role is very client-facing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.