middle business analyst for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Requirements creation from defining business goals/needs/objectives to translating them into requirements (business, functional, non-functional, integration, and others) and then to rolling solutions out
- Create high-quality deliverables according to the framework applied on the project, BA approach and Definition of Ready
- Conduct stakeholders’ analysis and management, create/adopt communication plans, collaborate with stakeholders and business users closely
- Work in team members from combined team consisting of BAs, UX specialist and Technical Writer
- Collaborate with development team closely
- Play mentor’s role for BA L1 specialist (growing to L2/L3 level)
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis in IT sphere
- 1+ year of experience in Finance or economical experience OR experience in people management domain
- Striving for excellence and best delivery ever, thinking in terms of product development
- Solid problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure with strict timelines and changing priorities
- Ability to take full responsibility for a subsystem or feature from BA perspective
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong learning, creative and visual thinking skills
- Ability to quickly acquire new project and domain specific information using different sources
- Knowledge of UX/UI general concepts and the ability to take part in designing activities
- Experience in communication with various stakeholders in complex environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed team)
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with full project life cycle in an Agile/Scrum environment, at least 1 fully participated and successfully delivered project
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.