Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
Our client is an American multinational corporation, that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale.
- Work closely with Delivery manager, Product owners, Software engineers to define the details behind the business requirements, the specifications, the user experience, and the strategy for platform building blocks they own.
- Flesh out the concepts and achieve clarity of thought about what will ultimately be built
- Decompose the requirements into user stories, prioritize the backlog, and define the acceptance criteria
- Feed the engineering teams a well-refined and prioritized backlog of user stories.
- Fully understand the functionality, architecture, dependencies, and runtime properties of the systems supporting the platform products, including: business requirements, use cases, UX, back office systems, technical stack, interfaces and associated data flows, dependent applications/services, runtime operations (i.e. trouble management/associated support strategies), and maintenance
- Ensure replication of knowledge, share the workload on initiatives, ensure mutual back-up, help the teams scale, learn and expand their scope
- Ensures stories and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by engineering teams
- 2+ years of working experience in Business Analyst position
- Proven experience of a BA in Delivery
- Experience of developing systems with low latency and high volume in any industry sector whether it be Telco networks, marketing data for retail, eCommerce or financial systems etc..
- Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy experience
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across your team
- Can debate the product merits with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers to make the right trade-off decisions
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Can communicate to peers with impact eloquence, and authenticity
- Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams while commanding the respect of the individuals on the team
- Superior oral and written communication, problem solving, product documentation, and product development skills
- Experience and knowledge in Payments: authorization, clearing and settlement systems and processes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.