Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Update, implement and maintain new workflows for the platform components
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops with customer subject matter experts
- Conduct Planning, grooming and demonstration calls
- Work closely with stakeholders, technicians, and managerial staff
- 2+ years` experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Understanding of the SDLC, Agile, Business cases, Application requirements
- Hand-on experience with bug\ticket\project management tools, e.g. Jira
- Excellent documentation, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Agile
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.