go to search
Middle Business Analyst for Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Cooperate with client’s stakeholders and SMEs on requirements elicitation and management
- Conduct interviews with LoBs Stakeholder, Define service catalog
- Drive project discovery and scope baselining
- Set up Business Analysis process from scratch
- Drive sessions to define functional / non-functional / integration requirements
- Facilitate obtaining requirements sign-off
- Act as a connection point between the Customer and Delivery Team
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, Business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Documents and Use Cases
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Gather and formalize functional and non-functional requirements, and document them as user stories or other relevant artefacts
- Be responsible for obtaining requirements sign-off from the stakeholders
- Analyze and profile data sources in conversations with data engineering team
- Conduct workshops and refinement sessions as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Cloud Computing Best Practices
- Cloud Computing basics
- Cloud Operations
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.