middle business analyst for international cinema holding company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst for International Cinema Holding Company.
The customer is a multinational cinema holding company based in London, England. It operates in the United Kingdom, with international operations in: Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, and Taiwan under several brands.
- Requirements elicitation (using different techniques)
- Translation of business needs into requirements (Functional, Non-functional, Transition)
- Functional Decomposition
- Epics /User Stories creation based on selected BA documents structure (including Acceptance Criteria)
- Collaboration with stakeholders, Development and QA teams
- Product Backlog management
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Swagger for business analysis
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories & acceptance criteria prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.