go to search
middle business analyst for retail company
BA Stakeholders managementBacklog management, Business Requirements Definition and Documentation, Product Management, Project Management, Scrum
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Business Analyst for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Define and document requirements as stories/epics
- Continuously analyze and prioritize the backlog with the product owner
- Document/update specifications, epics and user stories
- Work with project managers to estimate and plan future workload, define roadmap
- Help developers from Scrum teams to verify user stories and find answers to open questions
- Support PO with demo and uat
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent BA knowledge overall (domain is not so important)
- Good understanding of Agile principles and experience working in Scrum teams
- Flexibility and stress resilience
- English level B2+ and higher
nice to have
- Basic Product Owner knowledge is a plus
- Basic Scrum Master / Project Management knowledge is a plus
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.