middle business analyst for service company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst for a Service Company.
The client is a population health management and Software as a service company that services health plans, government programs, hospitals, physician groups, and Accountable care organizations.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to determine project scope and vision
- Work with Stakeholders to plan Release scope and timelines
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Create process models, mockups, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team
- Manage and track status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforce and redefine as necessary
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements, verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Test business processes and recommend improvements
- 2+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with VMs, AWS
- Coding and Scripting : Bash, Powershell, Python
- Experience setting up Oracle and Postgres SQL databases/schemas, DDLs and DMLs
- Understanding of automation tools, workers/runners
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and implementation, We are currently using GitLab for CI, CD we are migrating off of Digital.ai (formerly XebiaLabs) to Octopus Deploy
- Communication and collaboration skills
- English level: B2+
- Experience with Wildfly, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, OpenDJ, SSH
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.