middle business analyst for software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst for Software company for our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
- Requirements elicitation through constant collaboration with client’s stakeholders;
- Document requirements using User Stories;
- Product backlog management;
- Maintain knowledge base;
- Work closely with the stakeholders, UX/UI designer, solution architect, SCRUM-team, to validate and confirm the requirements;
- Be a part of large BA team, onboard newcomers, follow and maintain BA processes.
- 2+ years’ experience as a BA on IT projects;
- English B2 and higher;
- Advanced communication skills, which include: active listening, ability to efficiently communicate with people with different background and cultural differences, ability to ask proper questions and get information needed;
- Experience in Agile framework (apparently, SCRUM);
- Requirements elicitation techniques: workshopping, document analysis, interviews;
- Requirements documentation through User Stories and SRS;
- Requirements management skills: tasks estimation, prioritization, planning;
- Functional decomposition skills;
- Experience in working with UI/UX people and prototyping;
- Advanced change management skills;
- Enough technical background to be able to easily cope with complex legacy back-end functionality;
- Soft skills: leadership and proactivity, emotional intellect, ability to work in unstructured environment;
- Be ready for travelling to the US;
- Be ready to apply for background check and drug control;
- Experience in working in big project team will be a plus;
- Experience in healthcare domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.