go to search
middle business analyst for telecommunication company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Business Analyst For Telecommunication Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Customer communication
- Customer' expectations management
- Proactively interact with other teams to share knowledge and expertise
- UX designs reviewing
- Specifications (user stories) creation and reviewing
- How-to documents planning, creation, and reviewing
- Business requirements gathering through capturing of user stories, prototyping, etc.
- Analysis of as-is processes, identifying gaps and areas for improvement
- Design to-be business processes, perform impact & feasibility analysis of the requirements;
- CRS management
- Project scope prioritization between sprints
- Daily sync-up meetings with the customer, project management and streams
- Regular status reporting
- Demo conducting
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience with Agile Products, especially Digital Products (web or mobile applications)
- Experience with Requirements management systems
- Experience with CRs manage
- Knowledge of Java
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.