go to search
middle business analyst for travel and hospitality company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Business Analyst for Travel and Hospitality Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Take part in the discovery of all functional areas in scope
- Understand and document functional areas, existing documentation
- Conduct interviews and workshops to capture AS IS and TO BE processes, pain points, business needs
- Identify capability gaps
- Complete preparation of the deliverables and the product backlog for the transformation
- Responsible for overall alignment between functional areas to identify dependencies
- Work with Alpitour SME, technical governance and steering committee to highlight and address concerns discovered during the assessment
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Great knowledge of Requirements Analysis
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience in legacy modernization projects
- Experience in travel & hospitality domain
- Italian Skills
- Knowledge of Cloud.AWS data solutions
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.