Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Cloud Developer to join our global team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Deploying infrastructure for both on-premises and Azure through Azure DevOps
- Build Management
- Configuration and Release Management
- Design and Build Enablement
- 2+ years of experience as Azure DevOp Engineer with focus on data stack
- Experience with applying DevOps for both App Dev and Infra Deployment on Azure
- Hands-on working skills and experience with Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of DevOps concepts, CI or CD, Pipelines, Build or Release process, Infrastructure as Code, etc
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge using ARM templates to provision infrastructure on Azure through Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge on scripting using Azure PowerShell (Windows) and Azure CLI (Linux) for Azure
- Solid conceptual understanding of Azure Compute resources
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.