middle cloud security specialist
We are looking for a remote Middle Cloud Security Specialist to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a SOC analyst background or at least very good security operations knowledge with exposure to cloud technologies, specifically analysis of AWS Cloudtrail logs and any other type of AWS logs, for example, network or services logs such as S3, Config, GuardDuty.
Hands-on experience with Splunk is desirable but not a strict requirement.
- Responsible for end-to-end operational security and incident response with a focus in AWS
- SIEM maintenance and monitoring including other security tools
- Developing and maintaining incident response triage guides and playbooks
- Provide incident response training to other teams and conduct tabletop exercises
- Cooperate with other teams to improve the company security posture
- Reporting and staying abreast of current security threats
- Maintaining security solutions such as next-generation firewalls, email security technologies, CASB, EDR and DLP
- BSc/MSc in information security, or any other related field.
- 1+ years working experience as a security analyst
- Working experience with AWS cloud security and incident investigation
- Solid understanding of the incident response. Experience with the playbook and SIEM correlation search development
- Experience with threat hunting, red/blue teaming, and threat intelligence
- Good knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, EDR, SIEM, CASB, WAF, AWS Inspector, CloudTrail and GuardDuty
- Knowledge of various information system technologies (Windows/Linux systems, Active Directory, VMware, databases, etc.)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.