go to search
middle data analyst (on-site)
Data Integration, Financial Services, Python, SQL, Apache Spark, Databricks, Dremio, Microsoft Azure
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Data Analyst (on-site)
read full description
We are seeking a skilled Middle Data Analyst to join our client's Data Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in data integration and pipeline creation, as well as a solid background in the Financial Market domain.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the rapid and systematic onboarding and curation of data to meet the needs of the investment desk.
The initial client for this position is a leading UK-based Hedge Fund with a New York presence, and the role offers significant opportunities for career advancement.
Note: This is a partially remote position. Visiting the office in Ensenada 2 days a week is required.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Major medical expenses insurance
- Life insurance
- Social security
- Paid leaves
- End of year bonus
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Telework benefits
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.