middle data quality engineer for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Data Quality Engineer to join our team.
- Work in a Scrum team, convert stories to test artifacts, design and execute test cases to ensure no defective products are moved to production, verify data integrity and data quality
- Working closely with software developers and bringing QA vision on Refinement and Sprint Planning sessions
- Raise timely awareness about any discovered issues, document them, and work collaboratively with members of other related departments to develop remedies
- Communicates application defects in a clear and concise manner
- Bugfix verification and validation
- Assist with other activities (regression, environment setup verification, cooperation with automation engineer, etc)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with QA processes and methodologies, with an emphasis on Agile
- Experience with API testing and data validation
- SQL knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Storage - would be a plus
- Experience with QA testing on iOS and Android applications will be a plus
- Ability to learn new software quickly and with ease
- Experience in leading multicultural QA teams
- Ability to think abstractly with an “outside the box” approach to testing
- Attentive to detail, with developed analytical skills, and a scientific approach to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.