go to search
middle devops.ci/cd developer for digital marketplace
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle DevOps.CI/CD Developer For Digital Marketplace
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps.CI/CD Developer to join our team.
- he primary purpose of the DevOps Engineer is to implement a Deployment and DevOps strategy encompassing the build and development of Infrastructure as Code including an automation framework with elements of declarative automation model, state and orchestrator
- Drive Infrastructure as Code development by translating business requirements together with solution-, network- and cloud/infrastructure architects and into software and provide modular code that can meet scaling requirements and future demands
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Manage knowledge transfer and mentoring for other DevOps engineers and teams
- Drive changes and continuous improvements of development process
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps.CI/CD
- Experience with Windows;
- Experience with Source Control management and its influence on the SDLC and DevOps Processes
- Experience with Azure Cloud administration and automation
- Experience with CI/CD including tools such as Azure DevOps, GitLab CI
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.