middle devops developer for EPAM
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Developer to join our global team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Develop and deploy cloud-agnostic highly secure and HA-capable system for deploying and operating SaaS on foreign IaaS infrastructure or datacentre
- Work with different IaaS providers and private datacentres to define system deployment / migration strategies
- Implement toolstack for running and monitoring Aos Cloud
- Workwith both existing clients and new prospects to expand product features
- Help with design, document and maintain user flows and system processes related to devops and CI/CD
- Docker & generic container technology - is a must
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Elastic Stack, Nginx, Python and Bash
- Strong knowledge with Linux
- Expert understanding of Postgres, Redis, Influxdb, Mongo
- Experience developing and deploying in AWS/Google Cloud/MS Azure
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.