middle devops engineer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Execute and support video services platform transition from on-premises infrastructure into AWS cloud environment
- Work with a number of services, backend applications and infrastructure elements to automate their provisioning, enable swift deployment and smooth operations
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Proficiency with Linux
- Experience working with cloud services providers
- Experience with microservices-based applications, containers (Docker) and container orchestration (K8S)
- Deep knowledge/ production experience with AWS
- Experience in building end-2-end continuous delivery solutions (IaC, CI/CD, CCM)
- Advanced level in Ansible and/or Terraform
- Scripting skills (Python, shell)
- Strong understanding SDLC and typical software development practices / methodologies
- Monitoring/troubleshooting tools/skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.