middle devops engineer for a business services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a call center firm, who has acquired a small software company developing a cloud experience platform for call centers.
- Create CI/CD pipelines and automation with cloud-specific deployment models
- Develop and maintain infrastructure using IaC approach
- Analyze and improve existing systems, services and infrastructure
- Develop and integrate new functionality with close integration to the development team
- Create standards, introduce best practices, establish guides and conduct workshops
- Monitor environments for acceptable performance as agreed with the client
- Execute maintenance activities as agreed with internal team and client
- Deploy releases based on an agreed deployment schedule
- Work closely with the dev team to bring any unexpected issues to their attention
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with PowerShell
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Experience with Azure
- MS SQL Administration skills
- Experience with .NET
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.