middle devops engineer for a construction materials supplier
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of DevOps experience and experience in building CI/CD pipelines to join our team.
The customer is a leading supplier of construction materials and sustainable timber. The company operates in 68 countries and employs people worldwide.
- Support and migrate Azure DevOps/Infrastructure of mobile apps
- Assist customer with any DevOps activity needed
- Work closely with customer's head of DevOps, join daily calls, report progress
- Advise on DevOps best practices
- Take lead role in implementation
- 2+ years of DevOps.CI/CD experience
- TFS build/release skills
- Familiarity with the process of data migration and deployment
- Knowledge of and experience with version control systems
- Experience using Container Orchestration tools (e.g. AKS)
- English level: writing - B1, speaking - B1+
- Azure DevOps/TFS
- Azure ARM
- Azure Monitor
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.